Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
O V E R V I E W
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
1 large sweet potato 1/2 avocado, mashed 1/2 tsp paprika 1 tbsp olive oil
1 small chicken breast 1/4 ball mozzarella, torn 1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 red onion, chopped 1 spring onion, chopped 1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 rasher bacon, chopped 1 tbsp BBQ sauce 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1) Slice the sweet potato into wedges, season with garlic powder, salt, pepper & paprika, cover with oil and microwave for 6 mins. Place them on a baking tray and bake.
2) In a small bowl, cover the chicken with the bbq sauce, paprika, garlic powder, cumin and Worcestershire sauce. Place in the oven for 20 mins (to ensure it’s cooked, insert a knife and make sure it comes out clear).
3) Heat some oil in a frying pan on a low heat and fry the onions and bacon for 4-5 min. Take the chicken out of the oven and shred with two forks. Add to the frying pan and mix well.
4) Take the potatoes out of the oven and place in a bowl, top with the chicken mix and sprinkle over the mozzarella, place in the oven for 2 mins to melt the cheese.
5) Meanwhile, mash the avocado and season well. Place on top of the fries and sprinkle over the spring onion.